Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ryan's Graduation

Well Ryan graduated from preschool! They had a cute little program where they sang songs that they learned and each kid had a turn saying what they wanted to be when they grow up. Ryan actually did it! He was grabbing his mouth and face the whole time but hey he did it. He said he was very nervous but he still did it. He absolutely loved his preschool class and teacher Ms. Leanne. It was a wonderful experience for him and really helped him deal with some of his social anxiety. He was really sad it was over but is very excited for kindergarten.









2 comments:

Janet said...

I can't believe those outfits! How cute. What does Ryan want to be when he grows up?

"ECHO" said...

I was going to ask the same question as Janet. What did he say he wanted to be?

And Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I forgot!