On Saturday we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. They have displays for many of the Pacific islands including Samoa, Tonga and our tattoos from Fiji.
Our hotel was across the street from the Honolulu Zoo. We were able to go couple times which the kids really enjoyed.
Pearl Harbor was an educational experience for us all. We took a boat out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
On our last day we hiked a long muddy hike up to Manoa Falls. The tv show Lost was filmed there!!
We also hiked up the Diamondhead crater. At the top, there were great views of the ocean and Honolulu. We had a great trip and Matt wants to make Hawaii a Thanksgiving tradition.



3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I've been once but would LOVE to go back. It rained for us when we went! I'm jealous you got to go.
Who had your baby while you were gone?
Amy
Hi there! I am an old friend of Matts and he sent me your blog. You have a beautiful family. Just wanted to let you know I peeked in to check you guys out! Hope you don't mind. You guys can check out our blog too. If you ever come to TriCIties it would be fun to meet you and catch up with Matt. He and my brother used to be good friends too. Hawaii looks awesome. We were there a couple of weeks ago too. So fun!
Hi there! I am old friends with Matt too, from Ricks College. Beautiful family! I always love to find more blogging friends. Check out our blog if you ever get a chance. Your trip to Hawaii looks way fun! I am jealous...
Post a Comment