Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dallin

Well we decided to try this blogging thing. I have to admit, I have a horrible habit of starting things and never finishing them…..hopefully I can keep this up. So I thought I would start with the latest news. We now have a new addition to the family. Dallin Alex Perkins (Deuce) was born on Sept. 2. He was 7lbs 10 oz and was three and a half weeks early. Can you imagine if he waited…he would be huge! He thought he was ready but his body disagreed. He and Matt had to fly Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane because his lungs weren’t fully developed yet. The kids and I were able to go up a week later and be with them. We are all finally home and doing well. Matt doesn’t want to step into a hospital for a very long time!! Ryan and Kylee are loving their new little brother!!

No comments: